The CPG on Culture on Tuesday 1 December was held between 5.30pm-8.00pm at the Scottish Parliament.
The subject was The Film Sector in Scotland: Challenges and Opportunities.
The meeting followed the usual format:
- 5.30pm-6pm Social Discussion
- 6pm-6.05pm AGM Business
- 6.05pm-6.30pm Screenings from:
- 6.30pm-7.00pm Panel Discussion, featuring:
- Gillian Berrie, Producer, Sigma Films
- Graham Fitzpatrick, Filmmaker and Creative Manager, Screen Education Edinburgh
- Allison Gardener, Co-Director, Glasgow Film Festival
- Alison Goring, Talent Manager, BECTU
- David Hartley, Head of Creative Industries, Scottish Enterprise
- Natalie Usher, Director of Screen, Creative Scotland
- 7pm-8pm Group Discussion